Pixflow ( “us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.Pixflow.net website (the “Service”) and offers products listed on this website (the “Products”). We are the data controller for processing personal data provided to us through the Service and/or Products.
- Service: www.pixflow.net website operated by us.
- Products: our products listed on the www.pixflow.net/products (especially software).
- Personal Data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable real person. An identifiable real person is defined as any real person who can be directly or indirectly identified.
- Usage Data: data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies: small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device). Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device: You can instruct your browser to block all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
- Data Processors (or Service Providers): any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Third Party: a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorized to process personal data.
- Data Subject (or User): any living individual who is using our Service and/or our Products and is the subject of Personal Data.
Data Collection and Use
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Billing address, state or province, zip or postal code, city
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
- Usage Data. We may collect information regarding how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Analytics. We use analytics cookies to collect information about traffic to our site and how users use our Service. The information is aggregated and anonymous. It includes the number of visitors to our site, the referral site, the pages they visited on our site, and similar information. We use this information to help operate our Service more efficiently, to gather broad demographic information and to monitor the level of activity on our site. We use Google Analytics for this purpose. Google Analytics uses its own cookies. See below for more info about Google Analytics and how you can opt out of Google Analytics.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
- How to opt-out of Google Analytics. You can opt-out of having your activity on the Service available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout — for your web browser.
- How to find out more about Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
How We May Use Your Data
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
- Improvement of our Service and Products
- Operation and security of our Service and Products
Retention of Data
Transfer of Data
Sharing and Disclosure of Data
Disclosure Of Data for Legal Reasons and Law Enforcement
- Analytics (Google Analytics)
- Email Marketing (MailChimp)
- Web Hosting (Amazon)
- Online Surveys (TypeForm)
- Payments (PayPal)
Security of Data
Links To Other Sites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
EU and EAA Data Subjects
This section applies if you are an EU data subject including the European Economic Area countries of Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway and, where applicable, Switzerland.
- Right of access: if you ask us, we will confirm whether we are processing your Personal Data and, if so, provide you with a copy of that Personal Data (along with certain other details).
- Right to rectification: if your Personal Data is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to have it rectified or completed. If we have shared your Personal Data with others, we will tell them, where possible, about the rectification. If you ask us, where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so that you can contact them directly.
- Right to erasure: You may ask us to delete or remove your Personal Data and we will do so. We may not delete your data when other interests outweigh your right to deletion. If we have shared your data with others, we will tell them about the erasure where possible. If you ask us, where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so that you can contact them directly.
- Right to restrict processing: you may ask us to restrict or ‘block’ the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances. We will tell you before we lift any restriction on processing. If we have shared your Personal Data with others, we will tell them about the restriction where possible. If you ask us, where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so that you can contact them directly.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to obtain your Personal Data from us that you consented to give us or that is necessary to perform a contract with you. We will give you your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You may reuse it elsewhere.
- Right to object: You may ask us at any time to stop processing your Personal Data, and we will do so:
- If we are relying on a legitimate interest to process your Personal Data — unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing; or
- If we are processing your Personal Data for direct market.
- Right to withdraw consent: If we rely on your consent to process your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your prior consent.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority: If you have a concern about our privacy practices, including the way we have handled your Personal Data, you can report it to the data protection authority that is authorized to hear those concerns.