Effective Date: May 25 , 2018
Pixflow ( “us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.Pixflow.net website (the “Service”) and offers products listed on this website (the “Products”). We are the data controller for processing personal data provided to us through the Service and/or Products.
Your privacy is important to us. This page informs you of our policies on how we collect, use and disclose the personal information you provide. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
The terms of this policy apply to all personal information collected by Pixflow on or through our Website. Please read the following information carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it.
By accessing or using our Website, you consent to our collection, use, processing and sharing of your personal information/data in accordance with this policy.
- Service: www.pixflow.net website operated by us.
- Products: our products listed on the www.pixflow.net/products (especially software).
- Personal Data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable real person. An identifiable real person is defined as any real person who can be directly or indirectly identified.
- Usage Data: data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies: small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device). Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device: You can instruct your browser to block all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
- Data Processors (or Service Providers): any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Third Party: a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorized to process personal data.
- Data Subject (or User): any living individual who is using our Service and/or our Products and is the subject of Personal Data.
Data Collection and Use
While using our Service and/ or Products, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”).
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Billing address, state or province, zip or postal code, city
You may always choose not to provide personal information, but if you so choose, you may not be able to complete transactions on our Website and/or certain other services may not be available to you.
What are cookies
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies that may be used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze Service.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser. We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use the following cookies to run the Service:
- Usage Data. We may collect information regarding how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Analytics. We use analytics cookies to collect information about traffic to our site and how users use our Service. The information is aggregated and anonymous. It includes the number of visitors to our site, the referral site, the pages they visited on our site, and similar information. We use this information to help operate our Service more efficiently, to gather broad demographic information and to monitor the level of activity on our site. We use Google Analytics for this purpose. Google Analytics uses its own cookies. See below for more info about Google Analytics and how you can opt out of Google Analytics.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
What are your choices regarding Google Analytics
Google Analytics uses its own cookies.
- How to opt-out of Google Analytics. You can opt-out of having your activity on the Service available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout — for your web browser.
- How to find out more about Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
How We May Use Your Data
We may use the collected data for various purposes.
To provide the Service and respond to your requests, we use Personal Data submitted by you to provide access to the Service. This use is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us.
To provide customer support, we use Personal Data submitted by you to assist your support request and inquiries and to notify you of important changes to the Services. This use is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us.
When you ask for information about the Service or about the Products, we will use your contact information to respond to your requests. Such use is necessary to respond to your request.
We may use your Personal Data for marketing purposes only to the extent permitted by applicable law. We may use your Personal Data to send you information by email on our Service’s new content, our Products, special offers and promotions.
We may use your Automatically Collected Personal Data to analyze, administer, support, improve the use of the Service. We may use data relating to your use of Service, without identifying you, to analyze, administer, support and improve your access to and use of the Services.
We may also compile, anonymize and/or aggregate your Personal Data and other data and use such anonymized and/or aggregated data to monitor the usage of our Service and/or Products. This aggregate information does not identify you, and we may share such data with affiliates and business partners. This use of your Personal Data is necessary for our legitimate interests in understanding how the Service is being used by you and to improve your experience on it.
Where required by the applicable law, we will obtain your consent before doing so. We will send you such information only with your consent, which was given at the time you provided us with the Personal Data. If you do not provide us with your consent to the processing of your Personal Data for this purpose, we will not send you this information.
You are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time, including by following the instructions contained in each promotional communication we send you permitting you to “opt-out” of receiving future promotional information. Additionally, if, at any time, you wish not to receive any future communications, or you wish to have your name deleted from our mailing lists, or you wish to have your Personal Data removed from our Service, please contact us at:
Basis for Processing Personal Data
We may process your Personal Data because:
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
- Improvement of our Service and Products
- Operation and security of our Service and Products
Retention of Data
In case the processing of your Personal Data is based on consent, your Personal Data will be processed only for the duration of the consent.
Transfer of Data
Sharing and Disclosure of Data
Disclosure Of Data for Legal Reasons and Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law; to comply with a legal obligation; to protect against legal liability; or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
We do not and will never sell your personal information to third parties.
- Analytics (Google Analytics)
We use the third party Service Provider Google Analytics to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google LLC (USA) that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service.
You can opt-out of having your activity on the Service available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout — for your web browser.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Email Marketing (MailChimp)
When you subscribe to our newsletter, we may contact you with newsletters or marketing materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails.
We use the third party Service Provider MailChimp to send the marketing emails related to our Service.
MailChimp is an email sending service offered by The Rocket Science Group, LLC that allows us to send you marketing emails.
- Web Hosting (Amazon)
We store and safeguard Users’ data securely saved on our data centers hosted by Amazon which are physically located in USA and follow GDPR law. These data centers are also used for data storage in databases and as digital files, emails and hosting our website.
- Online Surveys (TypeForm)
Periodically we may contact our email subscribers with a request to take an online survey by clicking on a link that redirects our subscribers to TypeForm, our Third Party online survey service provider.
- Payments (PayPal)
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
EU and EAA Data Subjects
This section applies if you are an EU data subject including the European Economic Area countries of Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway and, where applicable, Switzerland.
Subject to the applicable law, you have the following rights in relation to your Personal Data:
- Right of access: if you ask us, we will confirm whether we are processing your Personal Data and, if so, provide you with a copy of that Personal Data (along with certain other details).
- Right to rectification: if your Personal Data is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to have it rectified or completed. If we have shared your Personal Data with others, we will tell them, where possible, about the rectification. If you ask us, where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so that you can contact them directly.
- Right to erasure: You may ask us to delete or remove your Personal Data and we will do so. We may not delete your data when other interests outweigh your right to deletion. If we have shared your data with others, we will tell them about the erasure where possible. If you ask us, where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so that you can contact them directly.
- Right to restrict processing: you may ask us to restrict or ‘block’ the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances. We will tell you before we lift any restriction on processing. If we have shared your Personal Data with others, we will tell them about the restriction where possible. If you ask us, where possible and lawful to do so, we will also tell you with whom we shared your Personal Data so that you can contact them directly.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to obtain your Personal Data from us that you consented to give us or that is necessary to perform a contract with you. We will give you your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You may reuse it elsewhere.
- Right to object: You may ask us at any time to stop processing your Personal Data, and we will do so:
- If we are relying on a legitimate interest to process your Personal Data — unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing; or
- If we are processing your Personal Data for direct market.
- Right to withdraw consent: If we rely on your consent to process your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your prior consent.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority: If you have a concern about our privacy practices, including the way we have handled your Personal Data, you can report it to the data protection authority that is authorized to hear those concerns.
You may exercise your rights by contacting us as at:
We will address your requests as required by applicable law.